Friday, December 14, 2012

Week 4: Christmas Wreath

You may be wondering, 'What about week 3 Renata, you said something exciting about 3D quilling, and then it never showed up!'

Well, yes. You are correct, I have not posted last week's project yet. I did it, and it was successful, and adorable. But here's my dilemma: I want to give it to someone, and I don't want her to see it ahead of time. I'm going to give him (there's a hint for you) to her for Christmas, so I've decided I'm going to wait until after she has received him to post about it. It'll be out of order, I know, but it'll be worth it.

I considered coming on last week to explain all of this, but I hate putting up posts without any pretty pictures to look at, so I decided to wait for this one to explain.


Now, on to this week's project:


I've made Christmas Wreath cards before, and this is almost exactly the design I usually do, so it's not been an exciting new venture like the orchid or 3D quilling, but I'm happy with adding a Christmas classic to the stockpile :)



This time I added some mistletoe on top with a different leaf technique to my norm. What do we think?



Next week we're in our last week of Christmas Quilling for the year, with a nice little nativity scene card, nothing too fancy as I'll be busy getting ready for Christmas Day!!!

xnata

2 comments:

Weezy said...

This is so festive :) I love it :) Can't wait till after Christmas to see your 3D one!!!!!!!!!! Weezy xx

ittybittyandpretty said...

simply beautiful renata! you are so talented.