Friday, December 28, 2012

Week Six: New Year's Celebration

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and if you're like me the Christmas celebrations are still ongoing! I hope all of your celebrations are wonderful.

This week's project is in honour of the next special day we're all heading towards at a rapid rate, which of course is the New Year!

To welcome in 2013 I went for a cityscape with fireworks
 
I went for nice bright colours to make the fireworks nice and celebrate-y
 
 

So, I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you have a great time celebrating the beginning of 2013! See you next year/week for a project that might flutterby...

xnata

2 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

excellent!! hope you get to have at least one drink to celebrate the new year. we always end up fast asleep before 12. happy new year.
xxxrosey

nart said...

Yes, we will have a drink but we won't be staying up for midnight, we'll go to bed early if anything to account for being woken by neighbourhood parties at the big moment!

xnata